Norint Norsk – Alfabetiseringskurs A0 Spor 1
This Norwegian course is design for those students that have no knowledge of Norwegian and have little or no schooling in their own language. In this course the student will be given the basic knowledge of reading and writing in Norwegian as well as accumulating the necessary knowledge to join the standard A1 Track 2 courses. This course is designed to give you a good base to continue learning.
The course will focus on the spoken language, understanding the Norwegian alphabet, word structures and sentence structures. The instructor will also focus on learning methods and strategies to assist the student to be able to learn a new language more effectively.
Included in the course:
- 20 hours of private instructor based online lessons
- Access to our online platform A0 spor 1 course information
- Learning materials, games, questions, flash cards and more
- One years access to "Ny i Norge" learning materials online and D-book
- Free computer headset
Total estimated study time for this course is 64 hours including self study time.
Please note that this is not a standard course. Students should only buy this course if:
- they have difficulty reading or writing in their own language
- they are dyslectic, then this course could be a good starting point
- they have no former education, no reading or writing skills
- they come from a country that does not use the Latin alphabet or are not familiar with the Latin alphabet
At this level, we have teachers available that speak: English, German, Polish, French, and Portuguese. If the student does not speak one of the above languages then please contact us for more option.
Short list of objectives for Norint Norsk – Alfabetiseringskurs A1 Spor 1
- Learn to use the Norwegian alphabet
- Learn to recognise and pronounce the Norwegian sounds
- Understand short phrases that are linked to your family and daily life
- Understand and be able to create simple questions in Norwegian
- Create simple questions in an understandable way
- Be able to talk about your own life experiences in a very basic way
- Developing your study technics for future learning
- Gather the necessary ability to be able to continue learning Norwegian, including but not limited to understanding sentence structure, word build up, basic grammatical rules and recognizing sounds.