Norint Norsk – A2 Elementary Norwegian course - Small group study (3-4 people in a group)
This course is design for those students that have completed an A1 Norwegian language course or that have obtained a level of Norwegian that corresponds with A1. All students are asked to complete a language assessment test before starting any of our courses. This test will be used as a guide for us to place you in a group with similar language skills and to confirm that you are at the correct level to join this group, you may also be asked to have a short interview with one of our instructors to find the correct placement. The course is designed and created to follow the Curriculum of Norwegian and Social studies for adults (Lærerplan i norsk og samfunnskunnskap for voksne) laid down by VOX. This course is the second step on the way to passing the official national language tests Norskprøve 2 (A2) og Norskprøve 3 (B1).
This course will focus on building on the Norwegian you have already learnt from the A1 level, word structures and sentence structures as well as grasping and using day-to-day Norwegian expressions, you will learn to read, write and speak Norwegian. In addition you will also learn a lot about the Norwegian Social studies and life style in Norway. Once completing this course, you will be able to participate in routine conversations. On completion of an A2 level course, (you may need more than 54 hours to complete all the A2 materiel) you will be able to prepare for Norskprøve 2.
Included in the course:
- 54 hours of instructor based online lessons in a small group of 3-4 people
- Access to our online platform A2 Track 2 course information
- Learning materials, games, questions, flash cards and more
- One years access to "Ny i Norge" learning materials online along with the newest digital text book, word lists and sound files
- Tests and exams used by the instructor
- This materials offer you over 100 hours of self study time
- Final written evaluation of your performance
- You will receive a Certificate of completion by mail*
- Free computer headset **If required by student
Total estimated study time for this course is 140 hours including self study time.
Please note that all students on this level should have the following qualifications:
- You should have completed an A1 level Norwegian course or
- You should have obtained a level of Norwegian that corresponds with A1
If you do not belong to this group of students, then please look at one of our other courses or contact us to take a language test to find the course that would be best suited for your needs.
At this level, we have teachers available that speak: English, German, Polish and French. If the student does not speak one of the above languages then please contact us for more option.
Short list of objectives for Norint Norsk A2 Track 2
On this level, the students should be able to understand simple daily used language and be able to express themselves about topics that have to do with their daily lives. The students will be able to participate in conversations about known topics where information is directly exchanged.
- The student will be able to use language that is more advanced
- The student will understand more commonly used expression
- The student should be able to start to understand some of the main topics on the news
- The student will be able to express likes and dislikes, participate in a direct exchange of information
- The student should be able to participate in a simple social conversation and express feelings, reactions and thoughts that they have experienced.
- The student should be able to express agreement and disagreement.
- The student should be able to read simple Norwegian texts, posters and simple newspaper articles
Certificate of completion*
All participants in our courses will receive a Certificate of completion once the course has finish. However to receive a Certificate of completion you are required to participate in at least 80% of the entire course and pass exams used by the instructor.